Saturday, March 31, 2012

Eat, Sleep, Fuss

Moon Baby is 6 1/2 months old.  He got his first tooth on March 19th.  Now he seems to be getting a second tooth and going through a growth spurt.  He's been nursing constantly and sleeping most of the day.  It's been 3 days since we've seen poo, which is fine since he's almost exclusively breastfed.  He's only had a taste of banana so far. When he is awake, he's fussy for him, which really isn't bad.  I feel so blessed to have such a generally happy and mellow baby.  He sure is curious though.  He has to get into and examine everything he can reach.  He's so close to crawling, we really need to finish all of the baby proofing.  I'm having a hard time doing anything when all he wants to do is eat and sleep on my lap.  Oh, well.  I'm just going to enjoy all the good snuggling while I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment